The Ottawa Sun Scramble 2021 schedule has just been posted.
Player registration opens March 1; however, teams that made the cut in 2020 can pre-register throughout February.
There will be six qualifiers in 2021, similar to recent years.
Here are the other key dates:
May 30 to Aug. 20 – Qualifiers: Spots are reserved for teams to Play Their Way into the championship in any of six qualifying events at Stittsville, Casselview, Carleton, Hammond, The Marshes and eQuinelle.
Aug. 6 – The Régimbal Media Challenge plays The Marshes Golf Club: By invitation only.
TBA – Champions Dinner: All past champions since 2005 are invited to a complimentary launch dinner at the Barley Mow (Merivale) at 6 p.m.
Aug. 23 to 29 – City Championship Week
Here are the Qualifiers locations:
- Qualifier #1: Stittsville
- Qualifier #2: Casselview
- Qualifier #3: Carleton
- Qualifier #4: Hammond
- Qualifier #5: The Marshes
- Qualifier #6: eQuinelle
The Regimbal Media Challenge moves to The Marshes and Kick-Off Day lands again at White Sands.
Players are allowed to enter more than one qualifier and qualifiers can be used as practice rounds, if space is available, with $20 off the fee for practice rounds (practice round teams are not eligible for the complimentary round of golf for not qualifying).
Those playing in more than one qualifier will receive a discount of $10 for the second qualifier played, $20 for the third, etc.
Here is the Champions Week schedule:
- Aug. 23 – D Division, Manderley, 8 a.m.
- Aug. 24 – Absolute Comedy C, TBA, 8 a.m.
- Aug. 25 – GOLFTEC B, Le Sorcier, 7 a.m.
- Aug. 26 – GolfWorks A, eQuinelle, 7 a.m.
- Aug. 26 – Michelob Ultra Ladies Open, eQuinelle, 10:30 a.m.
- Aug. 26 – Maxfli Ladies B, eQuinelle, 10:30 a.m.
- Aug. 26 – Top Flite Ladies C, eQuinelle, 10:30 a.m.
- Aug. 26 – Ladies D Division, eQuinelle, 10:30 p.m.
- Aug. 27 – TMSI Senior Open, Hylands, 7 a.m.
- Aug. 27 – Senior B, Hylands, 7 a.m.
- Aug. 27 – The Open, Hylands, 10 a.m.
- Aug. 27 – Kevin Haime Junior Open, Hylands, 12 p.m.
- Aug. 28 – Championship Saturday, Rockland, 12 p.m.
- Aug. 29 – Championship Sunday, The Marshes, 12 p.m.
Teams that do not qualify after the qualifier rounds receive a free round on ClubEG.
Pricing: Public / ClubEG Members / Course Members (+HST) – includes power cart
- Q1: $110 / $95 / $70
- Q2: $110 / $95 / $70
- Q3: $120 / $105 / $80
- Q4: $110 / $95 / $70
- Q5: $120 / $105 / $80
- Q6: $120 / $105 / $80
For more Ottawa Sun Scramble details and to register a team, e-mail ClubEG VP Andy Rajhathy at email@example.com or visit this website.